- Skin concerns
- Korean routine steps
Let's Carrot Multi Oil
Moisturising and brightening multi-use oil for all skin types that is perfect to achieve a juicy finish.
Introducing the key to luminosity and radiance. Benton has created this wonder from 99% natural ingredients — and it's the secret behind the flawless 'glass skin' effect. This (super) lightweight facial oil moisturizes, nourishes and brightens the skin, leaving it with that delicious juicy appearance. Its formula — full of natural oils like olive, sunflower, grape seed and carrot oils — improves the skin's elasticity, protects and restores it. Its carrot extracts and oils give it that beautiful colour and will give your skin a shot of antioxidants; its carotene keeps the skin healthy and refines its texture; while the tocopherol revitalises it, thanks to its content in vitamin E. It also contains the famous MC oil, an incredibly lightweight and non-comedogenic oil that not only provides antioxidants, but also moisturises and restores all skin types, including oily and acne-prone skin. Thanks to its ability to lock moisture in the skin, it's perfect to treat dry areas on any part of the face or body; elbows, knees, heels, lips, cuticles and even the ends of your hair. But, do you want to know what our favourite way to apply it is? If you're a fan of a juicy finish (aka 'glass skin'), apply a few drops to your face before applying any makeup, as if it were a primer. It's truly like sunshine in a bottle!
- As a facial oil: Use it instead of a serum, as the last step of your routine to lock the hydration in, or even mix a few drops with your moisturising cream or your favourite water-based cleanser.
- Apply a few drops to those areas of your body in need of some extra suppleness, such as your elbows, knees, heels, cuticles and even damaged hair ends.
- It's perfect for the 'slugging' technique! Apply a few drops to your face, lips or hands, and, once it's fully absorbed, apply a layer of petroleum jelly. You've just created an amazing home-made nourishing mask!
2. Water-based cleanser
8. Eye cream
9. Moisturising cream or lotion
10. Night mask, sunscreen, BB cream or cushion